ARDELL Gray Magic Color Additive 0.25oz/7ml 30 Applications
Covers gray. Makes colors last longer. Decreases fading. For professional use only.
It is a unique way to cover resistant gray hair, and bring vibrancy and intensity to all hair coloring. Gray Magic:
- When added to haircolor will obtain coverage on resistant gray hair
- Should be added to ANY color formula to achieve vibrant effects while downplaying green tones and will help alleviate chlorine discoloration
- Performs with ALL colors, tones, tints, and every "non peroxide" haircolor
- Will especially intensity and enrich red formulas
- Has additional wetting agents and concentrate color to allow moisture to fully penetrate the cortex
- Is a highly concentrated additive that must be used with haircolor to achieve complete coverage
- Can be added to neutralizers to replenish color when perming tinted red or warm colors
- When added to shampoos or conditioners, will prevent fading and oxidation for tinted red or warm colors
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTa, 2-Nitro-p-Phenylenediamine, Yellow 6, Blue 1.
Mix your regular hair color formula with peroxide. Then add 10 drops of Gray Magic for every ounce of color. DO NOT ADD extra peroxide! Mix well into formula.
Warnings: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch skin test according to accompanying directions should first made. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause blindness. If the solution accidentally gets in eyes, ears, or on face, rinse immediately with lukewarm water.
This item may be temporarily out of stock, discontinued or packaging may have changed.
Below see other similar categories related to this item for your convenience. You may also use our automatic notification system below to track this item and be informed if it should become available again at our store.