ARDELL Lock-in Blonde Hair Color Additive 0.125oz/3.6ml 24 Packettes
Lock-in Blonde can be used as a gold-based filler, an additive to restore fading blondes and an ash based neutralizer for brassy color.
Lock-in Blonde can be used with all colors, hennas, color additives, toners, tints, non-peroxide hair color and with any volume of peroxide. Hair color will penetrate deeper to last longer and fade less. Will not affect processing time.
To correct pink, purple, red and orange tones and replace with ash tones in hair color.
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Meta Aminophenol, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 10 (19140).
1. Mix your regular hair color formula (Note: A regular color formula is 2 oz color plus 2 oz peroxide).
2. Shake Lock-in Blonde before using.
3. Add 20 drops of Lock-In Blonde before using. 10 drops for every ounce of color.
4. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL PEROXIDE.
5. Mix thoroughly and apply as usual.
This item may be temporarily out of stock, discontinued or packaging may have changed.
Below see other similar categories related to this item for your convenience. You may also use our automatic notification system below to track this item and be informed if it should become available again at our store.